Documents required for register
- Original Valid National I.D. card, or
- Original Valid Electronic Thai Driver’s License, or
- Original Valid Passport and
- Original Valid Thai Work Permit (for non-Thai citizens) and
- Original Valid Employee card
Test Policies and Procedures
- All examinees must arrive at the test site at least 1 hour before the scheduled test time to complete the registration process.
- The test administrator and proctors will determine examinees test room seating assignments.
- No electronic devices of any kind such as mobile telephones, mobile headset, flash drives, USB drives, MP3 are allowed in the test room, even if switched off.
- No personal belongings of any kind such as briefcases, pocket books, purses, PDAs, watches or clocks, keys of any kind or documents are allowed in the test room.
- Examinees are required to remain in the test room throughout the duration of the test.
***While shelving is provided for personal belongings, the Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) accepts no responsibility for items left unattended.
Failure to abide by these policies and procedures may result in the examinees being refused entry into the test room, or the test result not being scored.
No-Show Policy – The Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) has a No-Show policy for all examinees. Examinees who fail to cancel a reservation for a test within one (1) working day of that test will be charged a Baht 500.00 processing fee in addition to their regular test fee the next time they come in to test.
- All reservations sent after 4:30pm are treated as being received the next working day. They will be treated as walk-in or standby cases depending on the seat availability in the requested section.
- Reservations for multiple days for the same test taker will not be accepted.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://intranet.bnhhospital.com/bnh/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Documents-required-for-test-room-entry-TH-ENG-Revised-6-Aug.18.pdf” title=”Documents required for test room entry (TH-ENG) Revised 6 Aug.18″]
[pdf-embedder url=”https://intranet.bnhhospital.com/bnh/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/TOEIC-Testing-for-Foreign-Nationals-in-Thailand-2.pdf” title=”TOEIC Testing for Foreign Nationals in Thailand 2″]
[pdf-embedder url=”https://intranet.bnhhospital.com/bnh/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/TOEIC-Test-Date-Policy-Change.pdf” title=”TOEIC Test Date Policy Change”]