Medical Service-> Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
INFORMATIONABOUT US & CONTACT
|The rehabilitation team includes experienced and highly qualified doctors from different disciplines and skilled technicians, who work together to offer a variety of treatments for the different body systems
- Occupational Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Shore wave Diathermy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Interferential Therapy
- Hot and Cold pack
- Stationary Bicycle
- Weight Training
- Area for Training Exercise
- We offer pain relief for the musculoskeletal system and exercises to increase the range of motion following muscle strain tendentious or any sports injury.
- For the nervous system, assistance to increase muscle strength and training to facilitate independent living following a stroke, head injury or brain surgery. This service is also for those suffering with chronic debilitating diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease.
- For the respiratory system, post operative breathing exercises which are often necessary post operatively, particularly following lung surgery. Our Physical Therapy team are also specialists in the management of the elderly, burns victims and cancer patient
- Full-time: physical medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports medicine, Occupational Medicine
- Part-time: Certification of Pediatric Rehabilitation,Fellowship Spinal cord injury, traumatic brain Injury Rehabilitation, Electrodiagnosis,
- Acupuncture, Neurorehabilitation, Certificate diabetes foot program
|The clinic is open daily between the following hoursMon – Fri : 07.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.
Sat, Sun : 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 a.m.
|Appointments & Inquiries:For further information or to make an appointment contact BNH Hospital, Second Floor,
Opposite the Escalator
Tel. +(66 2) 686-2700 Ext. 2279-80 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org