INFORMATIONABOUT US & CONTACT
- A panel doctors team assigned by various Embassies for pre–immigration examination(VISA), eg. Australian, British, Canadian, USA, and etc
- An enquiry for medical certificates issued, especially for international contact, business, education, and pre-employment purposes.
- An One-stop service offer for a comprehensive check-up programme.
- Experienced Staff for counselling and design of check-up list for customised clients.
- PGD (pre-inplantation genetic diagnosis)
- Comprehensive and General health Check-Up programmes: Pre-employment, Classic, Grande, Royal Male and Female
- Contract groups or Companies’ Annual medical check-up (customised programme as per requested)
- Medical certificate issued for various purposes eg. Work permit, D river license, Pre-education exam (both local and international, AFS, SASIN), etc.
- Examination for immigration purposes, as per assigned by Embassies.
- Examination for insurance purposes, both local and international.
- Specialty based check-up programmes, such as Heart Check–up or GI Gastro – intestinal Check-up,
Diabetes Check-up packages.
Preparation before Check-up
- Please do not consume any food or drink (except sips of water) for 8 hours before your check-up.
- For lipid check-up, do not consume any alcoholic beverages for at least 72 hours.
The Centre is open daily between the following times:
Mon – Fri : 06.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Sat – Sun, Holiday : 07.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Appointments & Inquiries:
The BNH Check-up Centre is located on the 4th floor. Lift Zone A
Tel. +(66 2) 686-2700 Ext. 4445, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org